(221 likes: Friday May 30th 2014 at 11.59pm GMT)Special homage to all our other Alese nominees, you are all truly “beautiful souls” and we thank you for your good works and benevolent contributions to humankind. You remain our heroes!!!:
+ Ebi Kelvin George (nominated by Jus Jodi)
+ Riaz Ali (nominated by Arlena Mohammed Ali)
+ Emiliya Ramoutar (nominated by Rufat Ahmadov)
+ Ahsrama Agui (nominated by Shivani Petal Seemungal)
+ Kemba Radhay (nominated by Kwesi-Paul THomas)
Thank you all for your wonderful participation and support in this venture! Stay logged in for our next Alese Awards installment!
Your Frizzle Fowl
~ she wakes up everymorning at 3am praying for our church and those in need.
~ she would go from siparia to debe to st madeline to barrackpore to credos and mondeablo giving out hampers
~ she has counseled many together with her husband Pastor Joel Henderson Bhagoutie
~ full-time mother, intercessor and pastor
~ she would stand up for those who are too quiet to speak
~ she would stand up to those want to take advantage of others
~ she has a heart for the widows, orphans, and the poor, offering help to them anywhere and anytime …………”
Frizzlefowl and allies are pleased to launch The Alese Awards- For beautiful souls.
The Alese Awards is an initiative to recognise and celebrate the selfless works of unsung heroes and heroines who personify selflessness and perform good-natured acts of kindness to the families and communities around them.
Nominations are open until Friday May 30th 2014 (earlier submissions are encouraged to maximize the number of likes). Each nomination must be accompanied by a short paragraph or video clip (no more than ten sentences long) describing the nominee’s contributions to his/ her family or community. Winners will be determined by the total number of likes received per submission by Friday May 30th 2014 at 11.59pm GMT.
Submissions must be posted on the Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Frizzle-Fowl/793710750644397 or to https://frizzlefowl.wordpress.com/ and must include hashtag: #thealeseawards
Nominations are open to residents of Trinidad and Tobago only.
- Full makeover courtesy Flawless Makeup Artistry & Hair Studio. https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessMAHS
- Full professional photo-shoot courtesy Peter Poon Kwong Photography. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-Poon-Kwong-photography/127137320708381
- Gift voucher courtesy Growbox Home and Garden Center Ltd. https://www.facebook.com/GrowboxHGC
- Gift set courtesy Shop. Swizzle.TT. https://www.facebook.com/Swizzle.Shop.TT
- Gift certificate courtesy Reignwood Accessories. https://www.facebook.com/ReignwoodAccessories
- Organic foods hamper courtesy Vere Viridus Victus (Green Living) Enterprises. https://www.facebook.com/GreenLivingVereVerdiVictusEnterprises
- Gift certificate courtesy Colour Riot Jewelry https://www.facebook.com/colourriotjewelry
Other supporters include
- Kelly Village TV: Online broadcasting channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/KellyVillageTV
- Raquel Winchester: Graphic designer: http://raquelwinchester.com/
- Kali Staar: Performance Artist: https://www.facebook.com/KALISTAAR
- Lyndon Lai Tan: Performance Artist: https://www.facebook.com/lyndonlaitanmusic
- Fab Collection: Fashion Boutique: Palmiste Boulevard, San Fernando
- Adrian Best: Multimedia Studios: http://ampcpro.wix.com/abstudios
Winners will be determined by the number of likes received by each story.
If you wish to be part of this endeavour, would like to become a sponsor, or would like to find out more information, please send a message here or email email@example.com
Thank you for being awesome!
Sincerely, Janeen Poon Kwong-Glenn aka Frizzlefowl
Pictures and page links links of our wonderful sponsors and just a smidgen of the fabulous prizes that are available for our winner 😀
For more info. visit>>>